AJE’s Journal Recommendation service includes a detailed report on 3 journals that is compiled by experts within the field and then reviewed by our in-house team of journal experts. We will ensure that all journals selected are well matched to your article’s findings and your publication goals. The report will be returned to you in 4 business days and will feature the following for each recommended journal:
- Journal scope
- Journal impact factor
- Article types accepted by the journal
- A list of similar articles published by the journal
- How well your paper adheres to the journal guidelines
- Geographic focus of the journal
- Link to the journal website
- Rationale for including the journal in the report
- How well the journal adheres to your requirements
- Open Access Options
Each report is customized to the needs of the author. Therefore, we encourage you to tell us about your specific publishing goals when you submit your order.
Tips for a successful report:
- If impact factor is important to you, please provide a specific impact factor range. Please note that the minimum impact range we can accommodate is 2 points to ensure that we can provide a suitable selection of journals.
- If your work is multidisciplinary but you would prefer to publish in a particular field, please tell us your preferred field.
- Tell us if you are looking for journals listed in a particular index (e.g., SCIE, AHCI, SSCI).
- Tell us what journals you have already submitted to or are not interested in publishing in.
What our journal experts can do:
- Identify well-matched journals that are within an impact factor range that you specify
- Identify well-matched journals that are included in a specific index (e.g., SCIE, AHCI, SSCI)
- Identify well-matched journals that are fully open access or have an open access option
Please note the following before submitting your order:
- We do not perform peer review of your paper, so we are unable to determine the likelihood of acceptance in any particular journal
- We cannot critically evaluate the content of your paper to determine whether it belongs in a top-tier journal
- We cannot guarantee that a journal we select will review or accept your paper
Most journals do not provide information about the speed of their review process or the typical length of time from submission to publication. Note that we cannot provide information that is not publicly available from the publishers and editors of a given journal.